Monday, April 10, 2006

Regular readers may ignore this with impunity



Since, i don't actually have a flickr or photobucket account, this is a low pressure way for me to host a picture. This particular pic is what i am using for my character picture in my White Wolf Chat game.

The above picture was yeilded by a bit of googling and it turns out, is in fact a picture of the legendary Sonny Barger, founder of the original Hell's Angels. I have been fascinated by these guys since reading Hunter S. Thompson's book on them. From what i understand Barger is still alive and has written 3 books.

Barger, to my way of thinking is a thinking man's bad-ass, and that's the kind of the character i'm playing on the WW Chat.
Plus, he resembles, at least in this photo, the fellow that i described in my character description.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....That guy would fit into New Orleans just fine, at least the pre-Katrina version. Now, I dunno. He doesn't exactly look like a property owner desperately trying to recover and get the city back running...

.....There are all sorts of unfilled jobs in the Big Easy right now, the problem is mainly one of finding a place to sleep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home