Friday, January 27, 2006

Long goddamn overdue Friday picture thread (01/27/06)



I love this. It does however be-speak an inordinate amount of free time.



This photo makes me smile for no easily articulable reason.



This picture actually makes me a little twitchy. Although, if I run another horror game, there will definitely be Toddlerpedes running about.



"Dude, Is this the left? Crap! I knew we should've gotten TomTom."



There are good and proper reasons why I won't let the cat near the car.



Wow. This takes me back...



It's only funny because it's true.



How i'm feeling these days.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....I envy those nuns! Well, not really. But I'd love some snow this year! We haven't had ANY since New Year's Eve 2000.... I had to run the AC in the car on the way home from the grocery store today. It feels like May. Bleagh...

.....One shot looked suspiciously like Toonces, the Driving Cat, from the old SNL days... Tina Fey has done wonders for the show, but they need to bring back Toonces and Mr. Bill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home