Sunday, August 06, 2006

Out from under

Friday morning was my last night at the Bakery.

Well. I may be doing some outside sales on the weekends for Neil if we can come to terms on some kind of percentage deal. But the nights of me rolling about in the bakery van are at an end.

On Monday morning i start work in earnest at my first day job in ten years and the only job i've had in my life with a benefits package. My social life will also take a good turn as i will no longer be strapped for time to game or go out with friends.

I am very happy at this turn of events.

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratz.

This would be right about the time where you discover the GM has made the owners of your new company blood sucking fiends from Malibu and our intrepid hero will have to make the moral decission between saving the world (and loosing your medical coverage) or willingly becomming a part of their EVIL plan (at least until the -real- intrepid heroes show up).

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

So how was your first week?!?

~Traci

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Reverend Peter Sears said...

I am working very hard now. There are compensations of course, But right now, work is kicking my ass. I'll need new methods to keep up with the effort necessary to propel my games forward.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home