Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Grrr!

Spent a few days without the ability to post to blogger. I was frustrated beyond belief.

Work is going okay, There should be some phat cash coming my way this friday and possibly, a trip to Columbus, just for grins.

We're trying to up our numbers at the campus larp, and I and a number of other UK campus larpers went on a bit of a jaunt to Louisville. we met some nice folks there and hope to be able to play with them some more in the future.

Got cast in a show. The show is entitled "The Underpants" which i think is my favorite title on my resume next to "The Shortest musical play yet written." The play is by Steve Martin and is something of a farce. I like farce.

Tonight, for the first time since i joined, Wanton Wicked's vampire venue will be busy as there is a formal court being called. We'll see how it goes. I'm looking forward to it.

More news as it develops.

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home