Sunday, November 20, 2005

An Open letter to blog Spammers

I realize that you will probably never read this. In all likelihood, my blog was picked up by your spambot, and the congenial,but fake as a ratty weave, text extolling the virutes of my blog, which you have not read, is just another extension of the ersatz courtesy that you hope will draw me into your carnivorous pitcher plant of crass consumerism.

Consider: how much actual business do you draw with you spamming? Has anybody EVER been moved to spend large amounts of money on crap that sought them out on the internet? DO you create more goodwill for your product than you do contempt or wall punching fury?

Take your products, your goods, your services and fold them until they are all corners and insert them rectally please. If I concieve of a need for a prodcut like yours, i will be sure to patronize any and all of your competitors, simply by dint of them not intruding on my life with their net-based harrassment.

In other words, stay the fuck off my blog.
Right now, i can't be bothered to seek you out and wreak public grisly justice on you.
You don't want this state of affairs to change.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....Looks like the new security protocol is working! Ye olde spambot ain't equipped with the latest OCR, it seems! I don't mind. I'll fill in the little box and keep spewing!

JH

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Reverend Peter Sears said...

Please Do A.R.
I think your comments are at least as entertaining as my posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home