Tuesday, February 11, 2014

WOD-Chat Mafia

So, I started this group on Facebook. It's essentially a gathering place for people that I have had contact with via Java-Chat Games and a few of my fellow larpers. I started writing about what I like to call, Large Scale Dynamic Games. Or LSD games for short. (Because I am juvenile and easily amused.) This new and relatively secret venue proved fruitful for some game writing, but now I find there are people I occasionally want to share it with, and they're all like. "Facebook? Seriously?" So. That said, I intend, over the next few days or so to crib the rants from the Wod-Chat Mafia and put them up here. Some of this material might seem familiar to you. After all, I don't need to reinvent the wheel, do I? If you would like to JOIN the super-sekrit WOD Chat Mafia, Hit me up on the Facebook (Pete Sears) and I'll add you in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home